Aging is inevitable, but the impact it has on your facial appearance is not always welcome or flattering. If the effects of time and sun exposure have made your face appear older than you feel, experienced facial plastic surgeon Dr. Yash offers an array of advanced cosmetic procedures to help restore your youthful beauty and reawaken your confidence.
To learn more about our facial plastic surgery options, contact Dr. Yash today online or at 469-249-9615 to schedule your confidential consultation. We proudly serve Dallas, Fort Worth, and nearby areas in Texas.
Our Facial Plastic Surgery Options
A number of factors can affect your facial appearance, such as lifestyle, sun exposure, aging and genetics. With such a wide range of factors, there is no one procedure that is ideal for everyone. Dr. Yash has extensive experience providing customized procedures that target the specific goals of each patient. He will work closely with you to tailor an approach that best meets your unique goals and attributes.
Dr. Yash offers the following facial plastic surgery options:
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly known as a “nose job”, rhinoplasty adjusts the proportion and shape of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and balance.
- Facelift: This comprehensive procedure can tighten sagging skin, re-contour your facial profile and rejuvenate your overall appearance.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): Drooping skin over the eyes or baggy eyelids can make you look tired and unhappy. Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, can help address these imperfections.
- Brow Lift: A brow lift rejuvenates the face above the eyes to restore a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
In some instances, a single procedure is able to achieve the desired outcome. Other cases may require a combination of procedures. Your treatment plan will be fully customized to address all of your goals and areas of concern.
Our Non-Surgical Facial Procedures
If you are not willing or able to undergo cosmetic surgery, or if you would like to enhance your surgical results, Dr. Yash offers a range of non-surgical options to help you look and feel your best:
- Fillers & Injectables: From neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport to dermal fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, and more, cosmetic injectables can smooth wrinkles, add volume, and help you look youthful and refreshed.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: One of the most exciting aesthetic services available today, laser skin resurfacing creates healthy skin that looks years younger. Once fine lines are minimized, new skin regenerates, creating a softer, smoother, more youthful-looking appearance.
- Chemical Peels: Our carefully controlled chemical peel options are utilized to diminish fine lines, improve areas of discoloration, and refine skin texture. We offer an array of solutions tailored just for you to exfoliate your skin and allow fresh, vibrant skin to emerge.
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: These treatments rejuvenate your skin by increasing the production of collagen. Collagen production is responsible for a smooth and taut appearance to the skin.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation
Undergoing a cosmetic facial procedure can be an incredibly beneficial and life-changing decision. Dr. Yash can help you erase unwanted blemishes and sculpt the elegant appearance you have always wanted.
Facial rejuvenation offers a variety of benefits, such as:
- Remove loose skin
- Smooth wrinkles
- Re-sculpt lost muscle tone
- Achieve facial symmetry and balance
- Create a more youthful appearance
- Increase self confidence
- Restore volume
Why Choose Dr. Yash for Your Facial Procedure?
When choosing to undergo cosmetic surgery on the face, your choice of surgeon couldn’t be more important. You can conceal cosmetic body procedures under clothing, but you can’t hide your face.
Dr. Yash has a special affinity for facial plastic surgery. He truly appreciates the delicate qualities particular to facial anatomy and he enjoys these procedures the most because they are very true to a patient’s confidence and security.
As with all of his patients, he believes that multi-modality procedures manifest the best results, and he is committed to creating a custom treatment plan for every patient. He is very transparent with his patients, and educates them to understand their full range of options, both surgical and non-surgical, to achieve their desired results.
Facial Surgery Cost
The cost of face surgery varies widely depending on the procedure or combination of procedures being performed. To get an accurate cost estimate, your first step is to schedule an initial consultation at our office. During this consultation, Dr. Yash will assess your condition, discuss your goals, answer your questions and provide options and alternatives that can best meet your needs. Ultimately, the decision is yours.
Contact Dr. Yash Today
The appearance of your face can have a tremendous impact on your self-image and confidence. To learn more about the face surgery procedures offered at Dr. Yash’s practice, contact us today online or at 469-249-9615 Dr. Yash welcomes patients from Dallas, Fort Worth, and nearby areas.